- How to follow:
- Final Score; BBC Radio 5 live, BBC local radio; live text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Burton will be without midfielder Luke Murphy as he can not play against his parent club.
Goalkeeper Jon McLaughlin is a doubt with the shoulder injury that forced him off in the win over Birmingham, so Stephen Bywater is on standby.
Leeds United midfielder Ronaldo Vieira could feature after missing the last two games through illness.
Full-back Charlie Taylor is pushing for a recall but centre-back Liam Cooper sits out the fifth of his six-game ban.
- The Brewers have won just once in their last five home games in the Championship, losing two and drawing two.
- Leeds won the reverse fixture 2-0, thanks to goals from Chris Wood and Souleymane Doukara.
- Nigel Clough’s three previous home league games against Leeds have all ended in victory, all while manager of Derby. His most recent of these victories came in December 2012.
- Despite having the Championship’s leading marksman in Chris Wood (25 goals), Leeds have had the fewest shots on target (141) in the division this season.
- The Brewers remain one of only two Championship clubs yet to lose when they’ve scored the first goals in a game this season (W11 D3 L0), along with Huddersfield Town.
- Leeds haven’t kept an away league clean sheet since a 1-0 win at Wolves in October – they have conceded in 14 consecutive league away games since.